Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 20 November 2014

Impression Obsession Challenge~Holiday Wishes



Hello Friends!!

 It's time for another Impression Obsession challenge.  This weeks challenge is "Holiday Wishes".
 
Play along with us and create something inspired by "Holiday Wishes" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.  


Check out what the talented IO team have created to inspire you.....

IO Blog 
  Anna Wight






Hope you get a chance to play along! Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day! 
Ellen
 Reindeer
 Christmas Tags
 Snowflake Background
Ink~Memento Rich Cocoa
Misc. Products~Bakers Twine, Rhinestones, Pop Dots




































































































































































































































7 comments:

  1. Lovely! Great design and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design! Love the little striped bows on your gorgeous reindeer! The pops of red are just perfect! Hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful die cuts and design Ellen. I finally used the gorgeous Poinsettia Mandala stamp (blog candy from you :)) I'll let you know when I post it. UnfortunatelyI used a non IO stamp in the background so it won't qualify to enter in the challenge. I hope you are doing well. hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and design. Love how the deer are jumping on and off the page and what a great idea to cut the end of the tag off to use as your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, I love how you used the deer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!