Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Cardmaker & Impression Obsession Holiday Blog Hop


Welcome to the CardMaker and Impression Obsession Blog Hop!
Today the CardMaker Designers and the Impression Obsession Designers will be showing you some wonderful holiday projects featuring stamps from Impression Obsession!
Make sure and comment on each of the blogs in the hop!
TWO winners will be randomly chosen to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate! You have until Thursday December 4th at Midnight CT to enter. The winner will be chosen and announced on the Impression Obsession Blog on December 5th
Impression Obsession

My card is pretty simple to create.....

1~Stamp Cover A Card Snowflakes CC066 with Versamark on a light blue card base and emboss with Imagine Crafts Iridescent Embossing Powder.

2~ Adhere a small doily to the top middle of the card. 

3~Wrap a piece of sparkly tinsel around the bottom portion of the card.

4~ Stamp Sweet Snow Kisses E11118 with Memento Tuxedo Black and color with Copic Markers (Colors listed at bottom in Supplies). Mat image on Silver Mirror paper and light blue card stock. Adhere to card base, leaving a portion of the doily showing.

5~Stamp a sentiment from the Frozen Collection CL551 with Memento Tuxedo black. Mat with Silver Mirror Paper and light blue cardstock.  Adhere to card base in the bottom right corner with Pop Dots.


6~Finish it off with a small Rhinestone Flourish and a bit of Glitter glue on the snowman, snow and hats.


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Ellen

Supplies:

Impression Obsession Products:

Cover A Card Snowflakes CC066

 Cover-a-Card Snowflakes
 Sweet Snow Kisses E11118
Sweet Snow Kisses
  Frozen Collection CL551
Frozen Collection
 Copic Markers Used~
Snowman~B0000, C00, C1
Shadow C1, 0
Snowman Scarf/Hat B21, B23
Broom YR24, Y28, E31
Snowmans Cheeks R20, 0
Snowman's Nose  YR04
Girl's Skin E50, E51, R20
Girls Scarf/Mitts/Hat BV01, BV03, BV04
Girl's Coat YG41. YG45
Girls Pants C1, C3

Imagine Crafts Supplies~
Versamark, Iridescent Embossing Powder, Memento Tuxedo Black

Misc. Supplies~
Rhinestone Flourish, Tinsel, Doily, Studio G Glitter Glue, And Pop Dots

69 comments:

  1. Darling card! Love the details in your coloring. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the Frozen movie so I love the sentiment! :) Thanks for being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute. I love that you added the doily and pearls to this pretty card. Great coloring on this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, the image is so cute. Nice added accents, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Put these products on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sweet kisses snowman stamp
    I will have to put this on my list

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Childhood. OH! the fun making a snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card, beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excited about doing some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. Love the iridescent embossing powder in the background and great coloring of the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really happy little snowman. Love your snowflakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really sweet card! Your image is so adorable and I love the printable snowflake paper. It all goes together so perfectly, nice! Great blog hop! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I wanna build a snowman! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love snowmen, and this card is so so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute image and sentiment. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have that stamp on my wish list thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww love this card :)

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautifully sweet card Ellen, love the bling and layers. I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. For a simple card, it's pretty darn cute - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. vaery cute. Love the silver paper and the flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card. Love the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a sweet stamp. Perfect for my granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the snowman and little girl kissing the snowman, so adorable but at the same time classy. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG Blue is my favorite color and you did wonders with this card. our coloring and layering is great. I want this card. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The frozen collection is an awesome stamp, and in your card looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card - love the snowman..
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. So sweet! Love this card and the precious image. tfs hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  30. Friday night I watched Frosty the Snowman, your card looks just like a scene from the cartoon! The stamps are spectacular and your design, colors and dimension are fabulous. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a cute card. And a great set of card sentiment images.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Both cute and elegant at the same time. What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cute card. It made me cold just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. love the snowman great card!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cool card. Love the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Adorable!!!

    Faith in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  37. How cute! This is such a sweet card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ellen this is adorable! What a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love snowmen, and that is one of the cutest! Great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  40. You looked after every detail.
    It is beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is the cutest card!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sweet card and love the font of the sentiment. Yr instructions are very clear thx. Peeked down to yr previous challenge and saw the cutest reindeer card where u harnessed up the reindeer with red and white baker's twine. Love it absolutely!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I do love this stamp, so cute kissing the snowman! Your instructions are appreciated.
    Hugs,
    Antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your card is so adorable! I love these stamp sets and how you created the snowflake background. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  45. What an adorable ans sweet card...so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the detail, sparkle, sentiment...well the whole thing. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Sweet! I love this snowman and child.

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a sweet snowman stamp!! Fantastic card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh, just so adorable! Love the CAC stamped with the iridescent powder too.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I really like your card. Sweet snowman and child. Great coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  52. This is so cute. I like the doily and tinsel.

    ReplyDelete
  53. This is so cute! Love the tinsel and gems. Great sentiment. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Adorable card!! How cute is the little image with the snowman and the kiss!!! Love the card! Great job coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!