Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Impression Obsession Sparkle and Shine Challenge


Hello Friends!!
 
  Happy Thursday to you!!  It's time for another Impression Obsession challenge.  This weeks challenge is "Sparkle & Shine".
 
Play along with us and create something inspired by "Sparkle & Shine" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.  


Check out what my uber talented IO teammates  have created to inspire you.  Jenny's project will be posted later today and you don't want to miss it.  It will be worth popping back for!!

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor~You are here.
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon 

Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

 I have 3 sparkly & shiny cards to share today featuring all newly released images that were revealed at CHA.

I Love You......
A couple of sparkly hearts and embossed couple for shine.

Impression Obsession Stamps~
Charleston D13264
Dancing Couple E13265
Cover-a-Card Texture CC213
I Love You B9525


Impression Obsession Dies~
Square Shaker Frame DIE DIE002-Z
Heart Set DIE135-F

Ink:~
Versafine:Onyx Black, Vintage Sepia
Memento Desert Sand

Misc~
WR Memery Pearl Brad, Recollections Rhinestone Flourish, Organza and Satin Ribbon, Pop Dots, Clear Embossing Powder

Singing In The Rain....
Lots of Sparkle and shine here.... the rain, clouds, umbrella and heart (negative from the Heart Frame DIE124-Z) are sparkled up with Stardust Stickles  and the girl, music background and sentiment have been clear embossed for shine.

Impression Obsession Stamps~
Cover-a-Card Music CC029
Cover-a-Card Rain CC154
Heart Sing C13310
Puddle Jump F13329

Impression Obsession Dies~
Clouds DIE068-A
Circle Shaker Frame DIE001-Z
Heart Frame DIE124-Z

Ink~Memento Summer sky, Teal Zeal, Rhubarb Stalk
Versafine Onyx Black

Misc~
Clear Embossing Powder, Stickles, Sponge, Pop Dots


 Life is Good.....

This beautiful French Rose image was colored with Memento Markers direct to rubber, then filled in with Copic markers.  It was finished off with Stardust Stickles.

Impression Obsession Stamps~
Life Is Good  C9531
French Rose E9516

Impression Obsession Dies~
Square Shaker Frame DIE DIE002-Z

Ink~ Memento Markers:Love Letter, Bamboo leaves; Versafine Onyx Black;
Copc Markers
Misc~ Pop Dots, Ribbon Clear Embossing Powder, Sparkle Paper

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Ellen



11 comments:

  1. Oh these are all so fabulous, love the couples card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are amazing. Really love the color combo of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and gorgeous cards Ellen
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three are fantastic, Ellen! I adore the couples silhouette down to every last detail! Enjoyed the CHA pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. El dahling, what a spectacular display of gorgeous cards! So much creativity and charm with your layout designs that really showcase IO's new stamps. As usual, you bring us more beautiful creations. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no way I could pick a favourite; they are all so gorgeous. You are full of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful cards and I love the sparkle and shine on each!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three are so cute and different! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! The perfect amount of sparkle and shine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ellen.....I've been away from my blog for over a month. I'm sure I have missed some of your beauties. These cards are just gorgeous, as usual. Great designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!