Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Impression Obsession Spring/CHA Blog Hop Day 2

 

Welcome to the 2015 Impression Obsession Spring/CHA Release Blog Hop!
We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
 The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new stamps on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please). Comment as you hop. Each comment that you leave gives you a chance to win!!!
The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
Every day (Monday Jan 5th – Jan 9th), one of the IO designer blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The winner will be announced the following day along with the participating blogs for that day.
Two prizes will be awarded on the last day of the hop!
One winner will be for Friday’s comments and another will be chosen from all the comments left throughout the week. Both winners will be announced on Saturday January 10th.
So….if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!
Both Friday winners will be announced on the IO Blog on Saturday, January 10th.
If you have any questions please email Jeanne.
All of the new stamps you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!
*** Please note***
Winner's will be chosen from the Designer's blogs listed above. You are not required to comment on the IO Blog to win. Good luck!
Today's hop list!

I have three cards to share today......

Supplies~
IO Products
Bedtime Love F13281
Heart Flourish DIE126-U
Snow Globe DIE122-R
Border Duo 3 DIE019-V
I Love You B9525 (I only used part of this sentiment)
Flags Die Set DIE015-F

Copics: Frame/Lace Y26-28; Dress B32-34-37-000; Hair B41, C3-C7;Blanket G40-43; Walls E40-42
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia. Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: Pop Dots, Seam Binding, Pearls, Sizzix Embossing Folder

Ups and Downs...

Impression Obsession Stamps~
Seesaw F13334
Ups and Downs C13339
Cover A Card Leaf Flourishes CC210

Impression Obsession Dies~
Fence Border Die Die028-J
Sm. Grass Border DIE096-D

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Memento Summer Sky, Bamboo leaves
Misc: Burlap Ribbon, Sponge, Zva Creations Pearl Flourish

 Sweet Easter Wishes...
Impression Obsession Stamps~
Sweet Easter Wishes B9685
Jelly Bean Cupcake C9631
Gingham Egg C9621
Impression Obsession Dies~
Chocolate Bunny DIE075-B
Border Duo 2 Set DIE018-V

Ink: Memento Dandelion, Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black
Copics: G00-02-05, B0000,00, R81-83-85, BV02-04
Misc: Doily Pop Dots, Rhinestones, Seam Binding, Diamond Stickles

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Ellen
 



68 comments:

  1. All three are beautiful! You can tell a lot of time and thought went into each card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silhouette stamps and the way that you made them shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like your cards. The Easter basket is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your attention to detail is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Ups and Downs card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully created...the jelly beans look good enough to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been busy!! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely cards - the see-saw stamp is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All three cards are beautiful but especially love the see-saw one .

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous! I love the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very different. Pretty and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so pretty, but I think my favorite is the chocolate bunny and cupcake (guess I have a large sweet tooth) :-).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards! The 'Sweet Easter Wishes' is probable my favorite, but the seesaw with the kids is so sweet. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The fence die looks great and I like the Easter card, too. Just got my aster stuff out to peruse!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am enjoying seeing all the new things. Your cards are beautiful. I really like the Ups and Downs Silhouette card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all your beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All are so pretty and seem nostalgic. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So very nostalgic and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the snow globe! The swirl off the side gave it such an elegant flair.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these cards. The seesaw card is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing. My favorite is the Easter basket.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The cards are wonderful, can't wait to start my Easter cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What fabulous examples of your versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great vintage looks. Love the ups and downs sentiment with the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous cards!!! I love the seesaw stamp and sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Like your use of black images in your cards

    ReplyDelete
  28. simple vintage beauties of love, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well done on all three -- I loved the silhouettes too -- AND the stamps in the circles, glad you chose those!

    ReplyDelete
  30. your card are a master pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely cards--I especially like the Up and Down card.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Easter card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous cards...love the silhouette images!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your cards are all so beautiful! I love the mother and child design and the little children with the picket fence border and how cute is the Easter bunny and the frosted cupcake. Lovely designs.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I gravitate toward mother & child cards - beautiful and touching. The children playing is a must have - I love the way you added the fence. The Easter cupcake card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Really nice cards. Love the one with the mama and baby. This will be great for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful cards although my favorite is the Ups and Downs.

    ReplyDelete
  38. LOVELY CARDS!!! The first image of the mother is LOVELY!!!! TRULY!!!!!! AND the silhouettes are WONDERFUL!!!!!! I ALWAYS ADMIRE beautiful silhouettes! :) WONDERFUL CREATIONS!!!!!!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the silhouetted Ups and Downs! catisi@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the cards
    Sandra Hines

    ReplyDelete
  41. You've done a great job in layout and coloring on these three samples you've shown. These three stamp sets are lovely--one showing the love, the other the fun and the last inciting excitement for that first bite of chocolate rabbit ears.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your cards are absolutely amazing! I love all of the wonderful detail you put into them and how vintage they look!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Pretty cards with great details to make them special!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ups and downs is my favorite. But the chocolate rabbit is worth biting off

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love your cards. My favorite is ups and downs. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wonderful cards today! I love the icing on that cupcake, looks good enough to eat! Also love all of the wonderful details you put into your cards. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very pretty cards, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the kids on the teeter totter!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love all the layers and the use of the different dies.

    ReplyDelete
  50. WOWOWOWOW!! You have been BUSY!! I LOVE them all and the FUN little details and touches that you added to take them ALL over the top AMAZING!! The Glittery Frosting and that Image on the Teeter Toter are my FAVORITE!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  51. lovely cards - love the snow globe - and the bunny card - wonderful!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  52. Awesome cards! Love those kids on the seesaw!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wonderful, love the details, the colors and the stamps sets. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  54. They are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  55. OMGosh these are so amazing! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the see saw card

    ReplyDelete
  57. Your "mother and child" card is so sweet. Speaking of sweet...so is the Easter basket. Great cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful Cards, love the see-saw

    ReplyDelete
  59. So pretty - love the vintage look.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!