Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Impression Obsession Spring/CHA Blog Hop Day 3








Welcome to the 2015 Impression Obsession Spring/CHA Release Blog Hop!
We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
 The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new stamps on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please). Comment as you hop. Each comment that you leave gives you a chance to win!!!
The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
Every day (Monday Jan 5th – Jan 9th), one of the IO designer blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The winner will be announced the following day along with the participating blogs for that day.
Two prizes will be awarded on the last day of the hop!
One winner will be for Friday’s comments and another will be chosen from all the comments left throughout the week. Both winners will be announced on Saturday January 10th.
So….if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!
Both Friday winners will be announced on the IO Blog on Saturday, January 10th.
If you have any questions please email Jeanne.
All of the new stamps you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!
*** Please note***
Winner's will be chosen from the Designer's blogs listed above. You are not required to comment on the IO Blog to win. Good luck!
Today's hop list!

I have 3 cards to share today....

Kind To Me...
1~Adhere Fancy Cut Out Border DIE152-N along the left side of the card base.

2~ Stamp Kind to Me D9527 with Versafine Onyx Black in the top right corner and emboss with clear embossing power.

3~Stamp  Grape Hyacinth C14407 4 times with Memento Tuxedo Black, Color with Copics and cut them out.  Adhere to card base, I popped one up in the middle.

4~Die Cut part of the Brick House DIE119-Z  and cut part of it off to create a flower box. Sponge with Memento Pottter's Clay, Add Some twine around it and pop it up over the flowers, I used the brick house because it was just the right width for my flowers and it embosses the bricks so nicely.


Impression Obsession Stamps~
Kind to Me D9527
Grape Hyacinth C14407
Impression Obsession Dies~
Fancy Cut Out Border DIE152-N
Brick House DIE119-Z

Copics: B63-66, G43-48
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Memento Tuxedo Black, Potter's Clay
Misc: Twine, Pop Dots, Sponge, IC Clear embossing powder

What's Cooking......

Impression Obsession Stamps~
What's Cooking C9700
Shabby Rose Apron E9670
Flourishes Cover A Card CC027
Batik Pattern CC168
Impression Obsession Dies~
Brick House DIE119-Z

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa; Adirondack Cloudy Blue
Copics:Apron E50-51, G46, B0000-21, E27, 0; Towel C00-1-3, B21
Misc: Pearls, Pearl Flourish, Ribbon, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Pop Dots

Trying To Be Normal...

 

Impression Obsession Stamps~
Sm.Butterfly Trio C17034
Large Solid Leaf Stem E8633
Trying To Be Normal D17016

 Impression Obsession Dies~
Branch Die DIE007-L
Circle shaker Frame DIE001-Z
Small Bow Die057-AA

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Rainbow butterflies-V05, B18, G14, BG01, Y06, R35; Blue Butterflies-B000-41-45
Misc: Rhinestones, Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day! Good luck in the draw!!!
Ellen


79 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! I like the images you have used and you have great taste in picking out the perfect embellishments or accents to finish off your design. The twine around the plant pot. The sparkly twinkles to go with those pretty butterflies. And the little corner accents remind me of a sweet Grandma's verandah to go with the apron, lace and pearls. Perfect!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. Love the flowers one of my favorite flowers. The apron brings lovely memories and I adore ALL butterflies and the colors on this card are very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for showing your beautiful Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My jaw just hangs open at your creativity and flawless execution!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the border die and the butterflies. Great cards, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful creative designs. Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ellen, I love how you did they hyacinth card -- turning the house into a flower box was genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are all three great , but the butterflies are out standing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG OMG OMG!! Just AMAZING!! I LOVE ALL of your Cards for today!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a neat technique with the brickhouse die! Beautiful cards!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All three of your cards are lovely. I'm liking the new releases very much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such gorgeous cards! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not one, Not two, but 3 gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All three cards are gorgeous, but I really like the grape hyacinths and the brick effect on 'Kind to Me' .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing three cards. I love them all. The Thank You sentiment is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty, the grape hyacinths are especially lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards. The apron card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you were inspired. Love all the depth in each of your cards and those beautiful butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These cards are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally love these cards - thanks so much for sharing!!


    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all three cards Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  22. awesome cards! love the card with the trellis and hyacinth flowers! great use of the die!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Each of your cards has a different feel and style, but they are all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the Whats Cooking card. The pearls and lace make it so special. I also love the butterflies and the use of the trellis with the hyacinth flowers. Great cards, great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. OH, I love the butterfly card! Very creative - I could also use that idea with saying something like, There is one who shines in every crowd! :))

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the purple flowers. Great coloring - they look real!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Three fabulous cards. I'm a bit partial to the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  28. ALL THREE of your cards are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! :) "What's cooking" made me giggle! ;) (I'm not the only one then?) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome! I love them all and my list gets longer for I.O. Stamps.... thanks for sharing your talents!

    Rubberstampin at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the colorful butterfly!! it really makes that 3rd card pop, I'm looking forward to smelling the flowers in the spring. your the 2nd one to use the apron stamp, it is on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love all 3 cards but the one with the butterfly is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  32. All pretty cards, full of the joy of spring. You've done justice to the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the apron - so pretty and homey.
    The flowers are beautiful. Great how they pop off the card.
    thanks for sharing some wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful cards,
    love the butterflies
    on the third one!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love, love Impression Obsession dies!!! Love the way you used them!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the hyacinths and butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. all three are beautiful, expressing love and friendship. well done

    ReplyDelete
  38. reminds me of an ols saying, "What's cookin' good lookin? Bacon! Want a strip!! hhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love all three cards..nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  40. your cards are awesome and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the butterflies. You colored them beautifully! catisi@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love these, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow - 3 gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  44. You blow my breath away with your wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The cards are fabulous. Very creative and clever to use the brick house die to create the flower box. I love the apron stamping and it's so well colored. The butterfly card is my favorite. I love the sentiment you chose and the butterflies are fabulous. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow, you have been one busy crafter! These cards are beyond amazing! I love the colors and the textures on them all!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great cards. Love the apron.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Awesome cards! Love them all & your coloring is superb. especially on the cute apron.

    ReplyDelete
  49. BRAVO! Love all three!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow. Three terrific cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thanks for the inspiration for using these new stamps - love all of your cards !

    ReplyDelete
  53. An awesome group of cards! Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love your cards! Pretty purple flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Three fabulous cards; love the details-very creative. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  56. 3 gorgeous cards! Love the hyaciths. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love all 3 cards, but my favorite is the what's cooking! I love that apron.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh so cute! I really love the What's Cooking! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  59. That apron is so cute. And those butterflies, wow! Love that beautiful butterfly card!! Wonderful cards today. Love seeing what is new. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  60. So adorable, I love the dies

    ReplyDelete
  61. What a variety of cards and styles! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love the Embellishments....
    They just make them POP out from the Card!!!!
    FANtabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wow...you outdid yourself with all these beautiful cards...sure do love the apron image!!

    ReplyDelete
  64. All of your cards are beautiful! I love the grape hyacinths...when I see them in my yard, I know that winter is finally almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Oh these are fabulous, I love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  66. These are lovely. My kind of designs.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Fabulous cards,really like the apron. Very good

    ReplyDelete
  68. Fabulous cards. Love them all but my favourite is the hyacinth, so, so pretty.....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  69. So pretty - love the dies and the coloring.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!