Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 8 January 2015

Impression Obsession Spring/CHA Blog Hop Day 4



Welcome to the 2015 Impression Obsession Spring/CHA Release Blog Hop!
We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
 The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new stamps on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please). Comment as you hop. Each comment that you leave gives you a chance to win!!!
The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
Every day (Monday Jan 5th – Jan 9th), one of the IO designer blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The winner will be announced the following day along with the participating blogs for that day.
Two prizes will be awarded on the last day of the hop!
One winner will be for Friday’s comments and another will be chosen from all the comments left throughout the week. Both winners will be announced on Saturday January 10th.
So….if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!
Both Friday winners will be announced on the IO Blog on Saturday, January 10th.
If you have any questions please email Jeanne.
All of the new stamps you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!
*** Please note***
Winner's will be chosen from the Designer's blogs listed above. You are not required to comment on the IO Blog to win. Good luck!
Today's hop list!

I have 4 cards to share today....

Life is Good...



Impression Obsession Products~
Stamps:
Life Is Good C9531
Scallop Heart C16071
Simple Flower Background L16099
Dies:
Border Duo 2 DIE018-V
Copics: Scalloped Hearts- R24-297-29-29; Background G43-48, R24-27-29, BG10, YR23
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: Red Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Pop Dots, red Glitter Paper

Candy Box...

Impression Obsession Stamps~
Bow Heart 2 D9505
So Very Loved B13276
Impression Obsession Dies~
Circle Shaker Frame DIE001-Z

Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa
Misc: Judikin's Diamond Glaze, Pearls, Pop Dots, Doily

Bless Your Heart...


Impression Obsession Stamps~
Grunge Heart Background E13268
Jar Full of Love d9526
Bless Your Heart C9503

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Love Letter
Misc: Sizzix ornate Frame Embossing Folder, Sponge, Organza Ribbon., Stickles, Pop Dots, Pins

Always In My Heart...



Impression Obsession Stamps~
Always in My Heart J15059
Impression Obsession Dies~
Border Duo 2- DIE018-V

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: R24-27-29, BG10
Misc: Pop Dots, Tinsel, Stardust Stickles, Rangers Crackle Accents, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the draw!
Ellen

89 comments:

  1. Wow, you are set for valentine's day. I especially love the "you are always in my heart" card. My favorite color combo. Seriously, my family room and kitchen are these colors. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your certainly have busy creating these gorgeous Valentines!! I LOVE the background you created on the first one and the scallop hearts are gorgeous...all are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! lovely and beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and just in time for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty cards! I'm glad I don't have to pick a favorite because I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think SOMEONE likes to do Valentines? LOL (I love Valentines myself!) :) These are BEAUTIFUL! Don't make me pick just one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sayings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So much to love about all of your cards but I especially like your first card...from the layout to the coloring to the combination of fabulous stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! What fabulous cards. I love them all..

    ReplyDelete
  10. All great cards. The one with the jar is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good golly, are these cards every beautiful. The red really pops. You certainly colour well. I love all the stamps but like the last one the best. You really rocked this blog hop. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really amazing. Love the "Simple flower background".

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards! Beautiful new stamps! I am enjoying the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great cards. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Valentines Designs talented lady! I love all of the new images, especially the Zenspirations (I placed an order at IO recently, but looks like I will 'need' to order more :)). I hope you are doing well, hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautiful cards--all very different in style, but each just lovely. You did a great job and I love how you gave the hearts dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards created by gorgeous stamps. Love them all. Very pretty designs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all of these. So bright.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards. Love the first one, haven't seen that saying before and love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. All your cards are so very pretty. My fav is the second card with the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bless your heart - the cards are gorgeous.
    Love the bright colors.
    thanks for sharing some wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  23. All of the cards are really nice Ellen. I especially like the first one. Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all the red cards. My favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such pretty Valentine's cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely bunch of
    cards! I really like
    the last card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love is certainly in the air with your cards. I absolutely love them all. Your choice of colors, backgrounds, embellishments are wonderful. Your coloring is amazing. I see some of these stamps in my future. Nice job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love, did I tell you I LOVE your cards. The dies and stamps are great.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your last card stealing my heart! so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your first card. the sentiment is perfect, love your layout as well. partial to homey things, and this print to me is homey.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Be still, my own heart! These cards are fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Such a lovely collection of Valentine themed cards!! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love these new verses - all your creations are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I {heart} your heart cards.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Like your cards. My favorite is the first one for it's colors, layout and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  36. My you've been productive... all beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love all of your cards. #4 is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous designs. Love them all but I am drawn to the Candy Box. Love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fabulous stamp sets and wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Candy Box and Bless your Heart are my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Each and every card is beautiful in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow - you`ve been a b-u-s-y girl!! Great cards - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow! Four great cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love your cards! That last stamp is great!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a super group of cards! The colors really pop! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love all your cards each one is so different. I think the last one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Who wouldn't love to receive either of these. Beautiful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  48. All cards are beautiful but when I soo the first one I fel in love
    XO Vilinke

    ReplyDelete
  49. So enjoyed your cards! Love the richness of the colors you used! They are all amazing but Always in My Heart is my favorite! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Gorgeous cards! love all the awesome colors & the beautiful hearts. The last one is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  51. You've been busy and each one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  52. You've done some fancy stuff on each of your four cards. So right for the upcoming holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  53. So glad I don't have to pick a favorite! These are all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Beautiful cards! I love the gorgeous border die you used on the first card and your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love all these sweet heart cards, especially like the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  56. These are super cards - thanks for the inspiration !!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Cute card! I just received the new 6 in 1 frame die set & can't wait to use it ...it's so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love your cards. Can't wait to get that "bless your heart" stamp set.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  59. Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love all the heart cards.....soooooooo pretty!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  61. WOW!!! Each card so unique - but love them all. Love how you colored them - so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  62. What great cards! Lots of ideas for Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wow, wow, wow. Fantastic layouts and paper choices and the coloring on the hearts is so .... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wonderful cards today! I love the background on your first card, so pretty. And I love a lot of the heart stamps too, love how unique the zenspirations stamps are. Great job!! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love these! What great cards! I really like the style!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Awesome cards; love the "bless your heart" card especially. Lovely details. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thanks for sharing your amazing valentines! The life is good is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Absolutely fantastic cards. Especially love #4.

    ReplyDelete
  69. All four of your cards are beautiful...... LOVEly!!! :-)
    That is such a pretty doily too.

    Thanks for sharing and this wonderful hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Beautiful cards! Love the paper choices and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  71. OH What Bright, Vivid Colors!! L O V E !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  72. beautiful! love how you colored these!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  73. Wow - 4 great cards! I like the turquoise and red color combinations you chose for 2 of the cards, Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Adorable! The colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Your whimsical "you're always on my heart" gets my best in show award. All are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Wow!!!! Your blog is just full of beautiful cards for this new IO release! I am so enjoying taking a walk through your posts to see them all!!! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  77. LOvely Cards,no punch intended lol

    ReplyDelete
  78. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards.....i am so loving your colouring and am enjoying going through the blogs. You really are so inspiring.....

    ReplyDelete
  79. Wow Ellen! Four cards! Fantastic! And a great theme -- Love! My favorite was the last one so I went to IO and checked it out and learned it was a single stamp! How fantastic is that!?! I love the swirl in the heart main image and I love the hanging hearts in the upper right corner - Lovely - Thanks for pointing it out to us!

    ReplyDelete
  80. BEAUTIFUL Cards!! =) WooWoWoW!! I LOVE the New Release!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  81. So bright and pretty - love the hearts.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!