Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 9 January 2015

Impression Obsession Spring/CHA Blog Hop Day 5


Welcome to the 2015 Impression Obsession Spring/CHA Release Blog Hop!
We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
 The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new stamps on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please). Comment as you hop. Each comment that you leave gives you a chance to win!!!
The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
Every day (Monday Jan 5th – Jan 9th), one of the IO designer blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The winner will be announced the following day along with the participating blogs for that day.
Two prizes will be awarded on the last day of the hop!
One winner will be for Friday’s comments and another will be chosen from all the comments left throughout the week. Both winners will be announced on Saturday January 10th.
So….if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!
Both Friday winners will be announced on the IO Blog on Saturday, January 10th.
If you have any questions please email Jeanne.
All of the new stamps you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!
*** Please note***
Winner's will be chosen from the Designer's blogs listed above. You are not required to comment on the IO Blog to win. Good luck!
Today's hop list!


Impression Obsession Stamps~
So Very Loved B13276
Rose Love Collage F13275
Heart Stick Pin B16091

 Impression Obsession Dies~
 Border Duo 3 DIE019-V
 Border Duo 2 Die Set DIE018-V
 
Copics: R81-83-85-89, E50-53-34, G21-24-28, C00-0
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia; Memento Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand, Rose Bud
Misc: Sizzix Embossing Folder, Pearls, Lace, Ribbon, Judikins Diamond Glaze, Pop Dots, Sponge


Impression Obsession Stamps~
Flower Cupcake C16081
Sweetest Birthday Ever C9688

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink
Copics: Wrapper YR31, Icing R20-22-32-85, Flower YR31-G24-28
Misc: Ribbon. Pop Dots, Sponge,Imagine Crafts Silver Embossing Powder, Versamark. Sizzix Embossing Folders, Rhinestones, Sponge, WR Memory Corner Chomper, Circle Punches, Sardust Stickles

 Calla Lily...



Impression Obsession Stamps~
Calla Lily G15078

Impression Obsession Dies~
Rectangle 6-in 1 Frames DIE242-YY
Brick House DIE119-Z

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Misc: Pop Dots, Satin Ribbon, Stardust Stickles, Pearls

Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the draw!
Ellen

78 comments:

  1. After seeing your gorgeous Valentines yesterday, I couldn't wait to see what you had for us today, and I am NOT disappointed...WOW...they are just as beautiful as yesterdays post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards with beautifully stamped/coloured images. The sentiments are really thoughtful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love how you colored the images! The cards are beautiful! I love the calla lily stamp and sentiment, it's definitely on my list of must-have stamps for this Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie Sonnier1/09/2015 6:18 am

    You do such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, the last one stood out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards, but I guess I like flowers more than cupcakes. They are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous designs Ellen, I especially love the flowers, my fav is the top one. I hope you are doing well, looks like you've been busy! Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Calla Lilly is my favorite. A touch of Spring on a cold day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I can say is WOW. These cards are over the top gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice cards,especially the flower cupcake (no calories lol)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards and coloring. Love the roses and calla lily a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is one gorgeous trio . Great coloring of the roses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all three of them! if I had to pick one it would probably be the calla lily card as I really like that flower, so simple yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards. I have enjoyed the hop this week. Many wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The callas are especially pretty. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful and gorgeous cards Ellen
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards, but the rose card is just lovely! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards are simply Fabulous! I love each one of them. I just found IO Stamps the other day and placed an order but now I need to go back and see all the other stamps that I didn't purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your first card is breathtakingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. your coloring is amazing, that first card indeed is one of the best I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards! Love the sentiment on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. All three are lovely cards, Ellen, but the cupcake takes the cake for me!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You've got an eye for color, all the cards have perfect color schemes. My favorite is the first one, feminine with a vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVELY!!!!!!!! EACH ONE!!!!!!! WOW!!!! ;) (Again, can't pick just one!)

    ReplyDelete
  26. So many pretty features to the cards. the last has the pretty lattice work around the edges, The flowers on the heart of the first is beautiful.
    the coloring on all of the cards is great.
    thanks for sharing some wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  27. great cards!!!!! love so much

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards!
    The cupcake is delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love all your cards and what wonderful inspiration too.....

    ReplyDelete
  30. Each card you design is wonderful! I love the calla lily especially!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You amaze me with your talent. I love all your cards. So much detail and TLC went into them.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Very creative use of the brick house roof die! All the cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely choices of stamps and sentiments! I love the cupcakes and calla lilies!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Another great trio of cards! I especially like the calla lilies!

    ReplyDelete
  35. BEAUTIFUL Cards!! =) That Rose Card is BEYOND AMAZING!! =) I LOVE the Release!! THANKS for sharing ALL WEEK and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your cards are beautiful!
    I especially like the roses card-so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The flowers are amazing, but I love the Cala lilies best

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your cards today and everyday. These new products are great,like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love all your cards, but my favorite is the vintage rose. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    Hugs,
    Rubberstampin at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. All of these are wonderful. Love the vintage look of the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like all your cards..the vintage-looking roses, the sparkly cupcake, and my favorite stamp you used is Calla Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my, the cupcake card is my favorite! Don't you think every cupcake should come with a flower on top!? :))

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous cards! I love the Rose Collage stamp and your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  44. beautiful coloring of your cards

    ReplyDelete
  45. So pretty - love the flowers.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love your heart and roses card. The composition is beautiful Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great cards! Beautiful coloring! catisi@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Beautiful cards, especially the last one-just lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  50. Graet cards! Love that last one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love your layouts for these cards. All different and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  52. All three cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Beautiful cards. Love the coloring and the cupcake looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great cards - each more beautiful than the next. Your coloring is so dimensional and makes them so realistic

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love your cards today, you are sharing so much each day, I love it! :) Love the callas and sentiment, so pretty and wise. Great stamps today and bows too, ha! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Beautiful cards! All of them are gorgeous! I love seeing the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful cards and colored with so much depth.

    ReplyDelete
  59. SO beautiful! I really love the calla lilies!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Your cards are all
    beautiful and love
    the details on them.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  61. Such lovely cards....love the spring theme!
    TFS a
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  62. Wow, you have been a busy, (& creative!), girl! Gorgeous cards. Your coloring skills are awesome . Love that cute Flower Cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wow.... The calla Lilly card is just awesome, and I love the sweet cupcake one!

    ReplyDelete
  64. The calla lily is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Love the one with the hearts and roses. All three are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I just love all three of these. they are so nicely colored and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  67. All your cards are so awesome and beautiful1!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!