Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Monday, 5 January 2015

Impression Obsession Spring/Cha Release Hop~Day 1


Welcome to the 2015 Impression Obsession Spring/CHA Release Blog Hop!
We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
 The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new stamps on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please). Comment as you hop. Each comment that you leave gives you a chance to win!!!
The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
Every day (Monday Jan 5th – Jan 9th), one of the IO designer blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The winner will be announced the following day along with the participating blogs for that day.
Two prizes will be awarded on the last day of the hop!
One winner will be for Friday’s comments and another will be chosen from all the comments left throughout the week. Both winners will be announced on Saturday January 10th.
So….if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!
Both Friday winners will be announced on the IO Blog on Saturday, August 2nd.
If you have any questions please email Jeanne.
All of the new stamps you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!
*** Please note***
Winner's will be chosen from the Designer's blogs listed below. You are not required to comment on the IO Blog to win. Good luck!
Today's hop list!

 Supplies~
Phenomenal A13322
Laugh E13313
Circle Shaker Frame DIE001-Z
Cover a Card Distressed Brick CC083

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Adironack Mushroom
Copics: Hair C5, N7; Jacket B93-95-97; Skin E000-00, R20; Background E30-31-51-53

Misc: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Sponge, Pin, Pop Dots, Lace, Ribbon, Piercing Tool.




Supplies~
Girl Swing E13307
Make Me Smile C9539
Ink: Memento Summer Sky, Versafine Onyx Black
Misc: Pop Dots Rhinestones, Satin Ribbon, Sizzix Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the draw!!
Ellen

59 comments:

  1. Great cards & lovely new stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards and lovely stamps.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you placed the focus on the picture with the circle frames!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice - love your style!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sepia tones on a card. Now why didn't I think of that great idea? Makes the smiling gal the focal point for sure. And the blue & white theme makes for a very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new stamps. The swing card is so whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the swing. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are cute cards! The girl on the swing is charming. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card with the girl on the swing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really do love the girl on a swing card....such a beautiful message....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ellen, the Memento blue ink is perfect for that stamp. I love the brick background stamp, too. But the picture stamp is extra wonderful! Beautiful work! DfMorgan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cards, but the girl on the swing is my favorite! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card with such a soft inviting look...TFS!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the little girl in the swing card. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have my eye on both of these stamps, the girl on the swing looks amazing in the softer grey.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The laugh stamp is going straight to the top of my wish list. I can't resist photo realistic stamps and this girl is just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the thought of you image, can picture it in spring and summer. love the soft color you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the girl swinging stamp!!! Totally brings back memories of my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  20. El dahling, such beautiful cards! I especially love the sentiment 'every time I think of you I smile.' got that right. over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the silhouette! catisi@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very old fashioned looking cards! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving this little girl on the swing. Oh to be that young and carefree again

    ReplyDelete
  24. Extremely lovely cards...I like the verses.

    ReplyDelete
  25. There is something about a silhouette stamp that speaks to my heart and this one certainly does with that soft blue. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such beautiful cards with pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards. Love the sepia vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great cards. Love the corners and how you used the gems to accent it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These cards are awesome! I love how you did the impression on the white paper with the die in the corners! And I love the brick background and beautiful ribbon. Wonderful job. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The girl on the swing card is beautiful. I love the brick background stamp with the other one too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the whimsy feel to the cards. Makes you think of simpler times.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful cards! I particularly like the use of the blue on white for the swing silhouette card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great cards. The girl on the swing is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  34. So beautiful! Love the blue colors the best!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I really like the Girl in Swing card.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Both cards are beautiful...wonderful coloring on the first one...she just pops right off the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love both cards, but the first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Both are great cards, Ellen, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I can't belive how beautiful are your cards, there are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a WONDERFUL IMAGE of this little girl & the silhouette is another beauty!!!!!!!!!!! :) LOVE your cards!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love both of your cards for today!! So BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the swinging image and your colors and the soft design!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful cards. Love the one with the girl smiling. Made me smile! Great cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  43. Both cards are fantastic! I really love the image of the girl on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  44. So pretty - love the colors.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lovely cards. i really like the sillouette stamps. Thay are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!