Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 5 March 2015

Impression Obsession Challenge~Think Spring


Hello Friends!!

 It's time for another Impression Obsession challenge.  This weeks challenge is "Think Spring".
 
Play along with us and create something inspired by "Spring" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.  


Check out what the talented IO team have created to inspire you.....      

   IO Blog                                 

I have two quick and simple Spring cards to share today using newly released dies and stamps.......

Welcome Spring


IO Products Used~
Spring Wreath Die262-Y
Spring Wreath 
Welcome DIE266-A 
 Welcome
Star Flower C16103
 Star Flower
Spring~
IO Products Used~
 When Spring Came CL571 
 Three Nestled Eggs Small C9694 
 Birdie Small A9589
 Ornate Rectangle Frame DIE274-Y
Ornate Rectangle FrameThree Nested Eggs Small

 
When Spring CameBirdie Small


Thanks for stopping by  and have a fabulous day!!
Ellen

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Great cards. I always forget that one could use dies for the challenges.

      Delete
  2. Your cards are beautiful. Your designs are gorgeous. Nice job and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love the quote and bird and nest on the second card. Wonderful job. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your spring cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!