Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Impression Obsession Spring Designer Die Hop Day 2


Welcome to the Impression Obsession Spring Designer Die Hop!
We have some beautiful new Dies to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
 The hop will start each day (March 9th – March 11th) with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST.  The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
All of the new dies you’ll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!
  www.iostamps.com

With wedding season rapidly approaching, it's time to start preparing!! Today's project is a simple  money holder.  Here are the measurements...

 Base: 9 1/4" x 8 1/2"
 Score on the 9 1/4" side at 2 1/4" and 6 1/4" and fold.
 Flap Panel: 8 1/4" x 2 3/4".
 Insert: 3 1/4" x 7".
 Belly Band: 2 3/8" x 8 1/2"  .  Score at 2 1/2" and 6 1/2".

I love this new Bride & Groom DIE246-K!!  I  die cut the veil with vellum and added some sparkle to it with a Wink of Stella by Zig.  The bride & Groom are both popped up.  The flap panel has been embellished with Open Scroll Vine DIE252-P.  The insert has simply the hearts from the Wedding Icons DIE245-S cut in silver mirror paper.  Yuppers another quick and easy project!


IO Products Used~
Bride & Groom DIE246-K
 Bride & Groom
Open Scroll Vine DIE252-P
Open Scroll Vine
Wedding Icons DIE245-S
Wedding Icons

Check out what the talented IO team have created to inspire you......

   IO Blog                                 

Have a fantastic day and good luck in the draw!
Ellen

77 comments:

  1. Elegant and gorgeous!! Creative idea to add sparkle to the veil, when I first saw it, I thought it was glitter, until I read your post..so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant and gorgeous!! Creative idea to add sparkle to the veil, when I first saw it, I thought it was glitter, until I read your post..so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A must have die...LOVE it as well as your card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The open scroll die is on my must have list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This money holder is a perfect project to work on for all those spring and summer weddings. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Come and see what I've done today!
    kReN@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the instructions to make this beautiful money card

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new dies are AWESOME!! Thank you for the FANTASTIC instructions for recreating your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and functional. Way to make it a money holder too!!! High Five

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love wedding cards in classic black and white, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love wedding cards in classic black and white, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful project! I love the sparkle you added to the bride on her flowing veil.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely money holder. Very elegant design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful money holder love how you added sparkle to the brides veil.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous...love the bride and groom dies and the WOS on the veil...the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So elegant! And the sparkling veil is perf!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty die. I love how your did it Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card. I have a wedding coming up...need those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful, love the veil. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great idea.....a money holder as a wedding gift! These dies sure make that an easy job. Wonderful for anniversaries also.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely way to present a wedding gift. I really like the Open Scroll Vine as a white on white background.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the silhouettes, they make the card so classy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very elegant money holder. So happy to see that IO's wedding themed dies are different from others I've seen around. I really like these!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card for a gift. Already have the die and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the silhouettes and a perfect wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the silhouettes and a perfect wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a lovely idea. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful wedding or anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous design, so beautiful;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  31. Perfect wedding card! I love the shimmery veil. It really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  32. with the time of wedding coming in spring, a great idea with this die. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is really cool. I really like the bride/groom die too.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great idea to use the vellum for the veil, turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very pretty - love this die!

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMGosh this is so beautiful! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would never have thought Elegant coulc be Quick & Easy, yet you've mastered it! Stunning!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful dies and another beautiful card.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful card - love the bride and groom die.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful money holder--i like the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  41. this set would be good to use by the guest book. Bling the bride as you did and put them on some pretty paper. Would catch people's eye and get them to come to the table to sign.
    thanks for sharing your idea and sparking mine.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous card. Love, love, love the veil. I'll have to get this set for all the weddings we attend. Thank yo so much for the inspiration! Supere elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  43. A lovely way to leave a gift for the bride and groom.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have some weddings this would be perfect. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lovely card for someone getting merried

    ReplyDelete
  46. Pretty card! Love the vellum veil.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such a pretty, special card.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such a lovely idea for wedding wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Beautiful money holder card! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great idea for a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Lovely, elegant project!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful work! Love it. I am loving the wedding icons dies too. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wish I would have seen this before my daughter's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Like the way you used the bride and groom. A money pak - what a nice way to start their life together

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love the sparkly veil! catisi@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing all the details. I love the bride and groom die too!

    ReplyDelete
  57. That is a beautiful die! Love the way you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh I can see lots of wedding cards with this die!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Later this year I will be faced with coming up with a card/gift for a young couple, so I appreciate your ideas and inspiration using IO products.

    ReplyDelete
  60. OMG OMG OMG!! LOVING this!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Simple but elegant. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love these outline dies - this one is beautiful and love the elegant money holder you made !!! Thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Just gorgeous and I love the touch of shimmer you added to the bridal veil!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Very pretty! Love the glitter

    ReplyDelete
  65. Fabulous idea and wonderfully done! Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Beautiful card! Love it!!!! Great job!
    Olena

    ReplyDelete
  67. Yikes, this is so all about creativity, El dahling. For some reason, I'm not receiving your uploads. I love what you've done here and it looks like almost a hundred others do too. Your creativity is profound. I would have to think not many stampers could come up with this design. Everything is totally fabulous. Job well done, my sweet friend. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!