Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Monday, 13 April 2015

A Voice

Hello Friends!

How about a 5 minute CAS project today?   Start by stamping  Flower Silhouette H16082 with 3 shades of purple inks and sponging around the edge of the image panel with the lightest ink.  Emboss  A Voice D17014 with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and add  Tied Line DIE278-E at the bottom of the image panel. Finish it off with some tiny pearls and a hint of shimmer with Zig's Wink of Stella on the flowers. Easy Peasy, fast and easy!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a most fantastic day!
Ellen

Impression Obsession Products~

Impression Obsession Stamps:

Flower Silhouette H16082
 Flower Silhouette
A Voice D17014 
 A Voice
 Impression Obsession Dies:

 Tied Line DIE278-E

 Tied Line
Other Products Used~
INK:Memento Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly; Adirondack Cool Peri; Versafine Onyx Black.
Misc: Pop Dots, Sponge, Pearls, Clear embossing Powder, Zig StellWink Of a Shimmer

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I love the tied line stamp, it looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe 5 minutes, Ellen, but I say simply elegant and just shades of the same color really makes the sentiment pop. Love the tie along the bottom too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. El dahling, this is magnificent. Love the trio of colors with small pearl. It's just all so elegant. Beautiful card. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!