Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 3 April 2015

Happy Soul

Hello Friends!

These sweet Loving Daisy Heart B9537 and Opal Stick Pin A16093 were colored with Copic Markers and embellished with frosted Lace Stickles.  Happy Soul C9625 was embossed with Clear embossing powder and Versafine Onyx Black ink.  The background paper was shimmered up by spraying  Tsukineko Frost 72 All Purpose Ink in a small spray bottle mixed with rubbing alcohol.



 Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen

Impression Obsession Products Used~
Happy Soul C9625
Loving Daisy Heart B9537
Opal Stick Pin A16093
Opal Stick Pin
 Happy SoulLoving Daisy Heart 

Ink~Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc~ #72 Frost All Purpose Ink, Rubbing Alcohol, Frosted Lace Stickles, Clear Embossing  Powder, Ribbon, Pearls, Pop Dots

5 comments:

  1. Hey Ellen,
    What a beautiful card and I love the stick pin stamp....haven't seen that one.
    Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. El dahling, we are talking gorgeous here. I love how you grouped that single flower into a trio of beautiful hearts. The shimmer on the CS just adds another great dimension to your creation. I'm really likin' this one, girl. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful Ellen

    Happy easter days
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty as always. I love the layering and the beautiful little heart. I hope you are doing well, Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!