Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 5 April 2015

Little Ladybug

 Hello Friends! 

I don't know about you but I am ready to put my snow shovel away and am wishing for weather that brings the ladybugs back!  Especially after snow again yesterday.  This was a really quick and easy card to make!


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Ellen

Impression Obsession Stamps~
Little Ladybug E9532
Ladybug Love B9529
 Little Ladybug      Ladybug Love

 Impression Obsession Dies~
Brick House DIE119-Z
Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames DIE242-YY
Spiral Flowers DIE042-I
Leaf Cluster DIE066-C

 Brick HouseRectangle 6-in-1 FramesSpiral Flowers - TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCKLeaf Cluster

Ink~
Versafine Onyx Black, Versamarker, Rhubarb stalk and love letter markers.

Copics~R24-27-29.

Misc~
Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Pop Dots, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing Powder.

4 comments:

  1. El dahling, you took one sentiment and made a grand card! Love how you used an EF, dies and ribbon to create such a darling card. So bright and so perfect with the sentiment. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Filled with tears...beautiful card and verse! Thank you friend😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!