Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 12 April 2015

Shabby Chic Rose

Hello Friends!

This beautiful Rose F16068 was stamped with Memento Desert Sand a few times on Graphic 45 Paper and  fussy cut out.  Each piece was sponged with Adirondack Mushroom and popped up for dimension.   It was sprayed with homemade shimmer mist for a touch of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!
Ellen

Impression Obsession Stamps~
Rose F16068 

Rose
Ink~ Adirondack Mushroom, Memento Desert Sand,
Misc~Graphic 45 Paper, Ribbon, Pop Dots, All Purpose Ink frost 72 & Rubbing alchohol, Sponge, A2 Floral Ribbon Threader




5 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful flower card ellen

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Ellen, such a beautiful rose.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Looks like a lot of work with cutting it out, but so worth the effort with the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks like multilayered, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It's great to see the layers and how you did them! Very beautiful! Had to say that bow really ties all of it together. If you tied it I need to take lessons from you. ;-) Hope you are feeling much better this year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!