Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 4 June 2015

Impression Obsession Challenge~Party Time

 

Hello Friends!

It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Impression Obsession challenge!!  This weeks challenge is "Party Time". 

Play along with us and create something inspired by "Party Time" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.

Check out what my talented teammates have created to inspire you.....

    IO Blog                                   

 Anna Wight
 Daniela Dobson   
  Dina Kowal 
 Ellen Taylor ~That's Me 
  Jeanne Streiff 
  Jenny Gropp 
  Karen Amidon 
  Laura Fulcher
  Vicki Garrett
Kittie Caracciolo

I never have to look to far to find a reason to celebrate and throw a party.  I have a birthday and a grad card to share today. 

Boat Part Cupcake~


~The background has been stamped with Cover A Card Sky CC215 in Stormy Sky Distress Ink and some Faux Stitching around the edges.
~I added a little ribbon and  Ocean Border DIE101-D. 

~I used 2 of the frames from the All-In-One Frames Ovals DIE292-WW.  

~I colored Boat Party Cupcake D16106 with Copic Markers (listed below), fussy cut it out and popped it up in the oval. 

~For the sentiment I stamped one of the sayings from Life Stuff Sentiments CL491 onto Plane With Banner DIE186-G
and popped it up.



Plane with Banner  
          
Life Stuff Sentiments - TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK


 All-in-One Frames - Ovals


Ocean Border
Copics~ Sail:C00-1-3, B91-93-95-97 Straw: R24-27, B91; Wrapper/Boat:E3557-59.

Grad 2015~




This is a a super quick and simple Grad card...

~Die cut 2015 from  Class of DIE284-M  in black card stock and adhere to the bottom right of a  4" x 5 1/4" mat.  

~Add three black rhinestones to the bottom left.

~Create a small scalloped  edge with Border Duo 2 DIE018-V on some black patterned paper and adhere to white mat. 

~Attach black ribbon just above scalloped edge.

~Die cut Instant Photo Frame DIE175-W with white card stock and  Grad DIE286-A 
and Grad Tossing DIE296-T in black card stock. 

~Adhere Grad Tossing behind the Instant photo Frame and adhere Grad to the bottom front.

~Back the photo frame with a piece of white card stock that has been stamped with  Cover-A-Card Sky CC215.  Frame it with small black rhinestones and pop up over the patterned paper.

~Add a touch of Wink of Stella Gold to the word Grad and 2015 to finish it off. 

~Adhere to a 5 2/2" x 4 1/4" black card base.
 Grads Tossing

Cover-a-Card Sky
 Grad
Instant Photo Frame
Class of

Thanks for popping by and have a most fabulous day!
Ellen

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors of the birthday card and the grad card is very striking. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Ellen, both very striking designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, Ellen, I love the cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards and great designs on both. You've created lots of fabulous cards since my last visit. I think I need that cover a card stamp for sand. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your cards. the first one gave me a chuckle, thought of party time and gift for a happy traveler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER CREATIONS!!! I DO LOVE that little Sail Boat!! AND the Graduates Card says "PARTY" all over it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!