Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 16 July 2015

Impression Obsession Fall and Winter Blog Hop~ Day 2

 
Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall & Winter Designer  Hop!
We have some beautiful new Stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
 The hop will start each day (July 15th – July 17th) with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST.  The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
All of the new stamps you’ll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!


Snowman Builder~




 Supplies:

Impression Obsession Products Used~

 Christmas Tags DIE223-Z
 Christmas Tags
All-In-One-Frames- Ovals DIE292-WW
 All-in-One Frames - Ovals
Snowman Builder D13377
Snowflake Flourish F13376
Stick Together C13380

Other Products Used~

Copic Markers: C0, BV00, B0000,B000, Blender 0.

Ink~Memento Luxe Wedding Dress, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark.

Misc~ Dollar Store Glitter Tape, Starrdust Stickles, Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, sponge, Pop dots, Ribbon, Silver String.

 Ornament Collage~




A super quick card......  Ornaments Collage L13367 was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and Colored with Copic Markers.....

Envelope: E40, E30
Ornaments: BG11, BG32, BG72.  Y26, Y28. R32, R35, R39.
Ribbon: C00, C3.
Holly: YG63, YG67
Shadow: BG10

Merriest Christmas C9826 was stamped in the bottom right hand corner with Memento Rich Cocoa.  The image was popped up over a brushed gold mat and finished off with a few rhinestones in the ribbon centers.

Supplies~
Impression Obsession Products Used~
Ornaments Collage L13367
Merriest Christmas C9826

Misc~Pop Dots and Rhinestones

 Thanks for stopping by, have a fantastic day and good luck in the drawing!
Ellen


51 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love the new snowflake flourish stamp! I was wondering if it has the same size as the one in the Snow Flourish clear stamp set (CL605).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the colorful ornaments and postmarked background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Love the colorful ornaments and postmarked background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are soooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards. I love the ornaments - looks retro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool nostalgic and vintge look on your cards. Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet we see a lot of Snowman Builder this holiday season. It is just so darling and the perfect size for a holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card on top and the second one is so beautiful Ellen.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these! That snowman builder is simply adorable! Hope you are having a wonderful summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards. Puts me in the mood for Christmas!
    Sarah Stainback

    ReplyDelete
  12. The snowman card is simply beautiful! And your coloring on the second card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are very beautiful... I looooove the sparkle of the snowman card :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the snowman builder on the pretty blue paper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both these cards and love
    the new IO products
    My list is getting longer & longer

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both these cards and love
    the new IO products
    My list is getting longer & longer

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ellen, both of your cards are beautiful. I love the snow man stamp on the first card, but the second card is my fav. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your cards! Although I am noit the mood for holiday cards yet ±'

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are both beautiful! I love the sparkle on the snowman card and the ornament card is SO elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. the snowman is so shiny. Love the silhouette working on building him.
    The ornaments are beautiful. They have such depth and shine.
    thanks for sharing some wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! Love these cards. Both are excellent. My favorite is the snowman builder. I love the beautiful layers and the tag AND especially the sparkle! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for sharing your cards!
    I particularly love snowmen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. those ornaments really pop,, you want to reach out a touch them. love both your cards. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful cards today! Love that snowman stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both cards are lovely. The ornament card has a great vintage feel and the snowman card has wonderful sparkle to it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the sparkly snowman card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love them both but my favourite is is bauble card, so simple yet so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great cards. Love the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely! The coloring on those ornaments almost glows!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both cards are beautiful but the one with the ornaments...wow!! The coloring is so realistic and those ornaments shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Both are Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Mary McCrary7/16/2015 3:30 pm

    I love both of these beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your first card, with the Christmas balls are GORGEOUS!!!! I noticed that stamp when I went over to IO to check out the new stamps! ;) AND your second card....I LOOOOVE that image too! AND the sentiment, ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!! ;) SUPER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Those ornaments glisten and the boy and snowman make me very nostalgic. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What gorgeous holiday cards! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous cards!! Your Ornaments just pop right off the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful cards and great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Both of the cards are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow, I just love the card with the vintage looking ornaments. Your coloring and design is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lovely look on both cards!!! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  43. Both cards are awesome!! The ornaments are so pretty & I love that cute snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Gorgeous cards!! Love all the detail you put into them.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful card. Great inspiration. Thanks for the opportunity to play in the blog - hop.
    Regards,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love these cards! They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful cards! The ornaments came out looking so shiny! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wonderful cards!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the ornaments. They glow!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Your Christmas cards are so beautiful. Love all the details and texture on the first and especially love your coloring on the ornament card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!