Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Impression Obsession Fall & Winter Blog Hop~ Day 1




Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall & Winter Designer  Hop!
We have some beautiful new Stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
 The hop will start each day (July 15th – July 17th) with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST.  The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
All of the new stamps you’ll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!



 Squirrel Eating D16142 was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copic Markers E31 and 35.  The sentiment is from the Real Life Sentiments WP308 set and was stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I drew the speech bubble with a brown marker and cut it out. The background was created with  Cover A Card Oak CC181, it was  stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia and clear embossed as well.  Some burlap twine, ribbon and  Border Duo 3 Die Set DIE019-V was added and everything was finished off with a bit of sponging.

Impression Obsession Products Used~
Squirrel Eating D16142
Real Life Sentiments WP308
 Real Life Sentiments
 Cover A Card Oak CC181
 Oak
 Border Duo 3 Die Set DIE019-V
 Border Duo 3 Die Set
Other Products Used~
Misc~Clear Embossing Powder,Ribbon. Burlap Twine, Glossy Accents.
Ink~Memento Rich Cocoa, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Distress Antique Linen, Copic markers E31 & E35.

Be The Flamingo~


Who wouldn't rather be a flamingo than a pigeon! 

Supplies:
Impression Obsession Products Used~
Flamingo G17062
Be The Flamingo D17059
Cover-A Card Fluff CC014 
 Cover-a-Card Fluff
Flags DIE015-F 
 Flags Die Set
Border Duo 2 DIE018-V
 Border Duo 2 Die Set
Leaf Cluster DIE066-C 
 Leaf Cluster

Other Products Used~
Ink~
Copics: RV10, RV11, RV13, C9; Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black.
Misc~ Sponge, Pop Dots, Rhinestones, Clear Embossing Powder, Zig Wink of Stella Clear.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the drawing!
Ellen

45 comments:

  1. Love your cards! The flamingo card and sentiment make me smile big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images. I really love the flamingo. Jan D., FL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards! Especially that flamingo! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Floridian, so that flamingo really caught my eye -- fun card. But I've got tons of cute little squirrels in my back yard, so I'm picking that one as my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sentiment associated with the squirrel! Because they always run around like crazy! And I love how you incorporated the pink into the sentiment on the first card as well. Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, the crazy sentiment made me laugh, perfect with the squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, the crazy sentiment made me laugh, perfect with the squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha, love the squirrel sentiment (I can relate!), and the flamingo card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these stamps especially the squirrel & also love the border

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are so adorable. I love the flamingo card. Those sentiments are great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the squirrel card! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That squirrel is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Going crazy is always good :) You squirrel card is great! Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorbs! Esp. love that flamingo! So fanciful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this great blog - hop :-)))
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mary McCrary7/15/2015 10:59 am

    These are both really good cards, but the flamingo is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun cards. Love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun cards. Love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The squirrel and I have a lot in common. I'd be glad to go along with him.
    The flamingo is very pretty.
    thanks for sharing some great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both are wonderful Ellen! I can really relate to the squirrel sentiment for sure! Love the flamingo card too. Fun cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two fun cards and sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that sweet little squirrel. Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That squirrel sentiment totally makes me laugh! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. FABULOUS CARDS, ELLEN!!! TOO FUNNY sentiments too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. My eyes are on that squirrel and that sentiment--too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both these cards are so fabulous and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the cards especially the squirrel!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Both cards are super great!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards are both gorgeous but that squirrel stamp and your coloring is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great cards! The new Squirrel stamp is fabulous and I really like how you've used the Fluff CAC background in your first card.

    Roz M.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I LOVE these cards!! They crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for sharing your beautiful cards!
    Impression Obsession has such great stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  33. The flamingo card is so fun and cheery (and love the sentiment!) and that squirrel makes me long for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  34. All the cards are gorgeous. Love the flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love all the critters on your cards!!!! Wonderful!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your cards are gorgeous and so unique!! Absolutely LOVE the crazy saying!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The cards are wonderful! Love them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your cards. Great layouts, colors, and sayings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!