Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 6 August 2015

Impression Obsession Challenge~Fall Colors


Hello Friends!
It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Impression Obsession challenge!!  This weeks challenge is "Fall Colors". 

Play along with us and create something inspired by "Fall Colors" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.

Check out what my talented teammates have created to inspire you.....

   IO Blog                                   
 Anna Wight
 Daniela Dobson   
  Dina Kowal 
Ellen Taylor ~That's Me 
  Jeanne Streiff 
  Jenny Gropp 
  Karen Amidon 
  Laura Fulcher
  Vicki Garrett
Kittie Caracciolo

Today's card is pretty quick and simple. 
~Stamp Leafy Vine Background L9787 with Memento Rich Cocoa and color it with Copic Markers, Y30, Y31, E35 and B0000.  Sponge the edges with Memento Rich Cocoa.  Attach to a dark brown mat.
~Stamp  Happy and Warm Wishes B9785 with Versafine Vintage Sepia on white card stock that has been colored with Copic Marker B0000 and emboss it with Clear Embossing Powder.

~Tie Burlap string to the smallest frame from the All-In-One Rectangles 2 DIE291-WW 
and adhere over sentiment. 

~Pop sentiment up on the bottom center of image panel and adhere the end of the string to the back of the image panel.

~Attach to a card base. Easy Peasy!!

 Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Ellen

Impression Obsession Products~
Happy and Warm Wishes B9785 
 Happy and Warm Wishes
Leafy Vine Background L9787
Leafy Vine Background
All-In-One Rectangles 2 DIE291-WW 

All-in-One Frames - Rectangles 2
Other Products Used~Memento Rich Cocoa, Versafine Vintage Sepia; Copic Markers; Y30, Y31, E35, B0000; Pop Dots, Sponge, Burlap String, Clear embossing Powder.
 

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card!!!!! Love that BG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you colored the leaves is so realistic...like real fall leaves. Great coloring. This is a very nice card. Beautiful sentiment as well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and I love that background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your leaves loos so real! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Ellen, the background looks like designer paper. I hope you are doing well, Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!