Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 27 August 2015

To The Moon And Back~ DT Thursday


 Hello Friends!

It's my turn to share a project for DT Thursday at Impression Obsession.  Here is a quick little gift to make.......



Step One~ Cut a piece of card stock that will fit your frame. Stamp Moon And Back C14131
with Versafine Vintage Sepia and emboss with clear embossing powder.


Step 2~ Stamp  Hang In There F8726 on an angle just above and to the left of the sentiment Versafine Onyx Black and emboss with clear embossing powder.  Definitely the most used stamp in my studio!!



 Step 3~Color the clothes pins with Vintage Photo and Antique Linen Distress markers.


Step 4~  Go over the clothes pins with a VersaMarker Pen and  emboss with clear embossing powder. 

Step 5~ Sponge Memento Summer Sky Over the entire image.



Step 6~  Sponge Memento Nautical Blue, inking darker at the top and bottom left. Keeping it lighter in the bottom right hand corner to creating a gradient sky.



Step 7~~ Die cut the moon and 3 stars from the  Sun & Moon DIE163-C set in yellow card stock.  Sponge the edges with Memento Cantaloupe. 



Step 8~ Glitter the 3 stars and moon with Wink Of Stella Clear.



Step 9~ Adhere the Moon and Stars to the top left of image.



Step 10~  Put image in the frame of your choice and make someone's day with it!



 Here is the same image done in the Chalkboard Technique and Prisma Pencils.....




Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Ellen

Impression Obsession Products Used~
 Hang In There F8726
 Hang in There
Moon And Back C14131
Moon and Back
Sun & Moon DIE163-C
Sun & Moon

5 comments:

  1. Both of these are sweet as can be! Love the frame you've placed them in too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work! I love how you embossed everything and then sponged over it. And your chalkboard idea is really cool too, I love the hearts and sentiment. Great ideas. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore these Ellen, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous looking!! The chalkboard looks great but I just love the vivid colours in the sponged one. They suit that beautiful frame perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Sabrina,...that frame could not be more perfect. I was hoping you might give us a link to where we could purchase it. Both cards are great, but the first is my favorite. Thanks for taking the time to do the tutorial on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!