Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 15 October 2015

Impression Obsession Challenge~Feeling Blue


Hello Friends!

It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Impression Obsession challenge!!  This weeks challenge is "FEELING BLUE"! 

Play along with us and create something inspired by "The Color Blue" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.


Check out what my talented teammates have created to inspire you.....


   IO Blog                                   

 Anna Wight
 Daniela Dobson   
  Dina Kowal 
Ellen Taylor ~That's Me 
  Jeanne Streiff 
  Jenny Gropp 
  Karen Amidon 
  Laura Fulcher
  Vicki Garrett
 Kittie Caracciolo

 I have 2 cards to share today....
Card#1

Impression Obsession Products Used~
Hey Girl D3905
Hey Girl
Garden Hydrangea Slip C9726
 Garden Hydrangea Snip

Border Duo 2 Die Set DIE018-V
Border Duo 2 Die Set
Other Supplies Used~Copic Markers:B000, B21, Y32, G21, G24:Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Broken China & Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Stardust Stickles, Ribbon.

Card #2

 Impression Obsession Products Used~
Garden Rose Bouquet F9727
Garden Rose Bouquet
 A Bouquet Of Kindness C9710
 A Bouquet of Kindness

French Word Background L9724
 French Word Background
Border Duo 2 DIE Set DIE018-V
 Border Duo 2 Die Set
6-In-One Rectangle Frames DIE242-YY
Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames
Other Products Used~ Doily, Pearl Flourish, Pop Dots, Maya Road Pins, Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood.
Copic Markers: B91-93-95, E44-42, G21-24-28

I hope you get a chance to play along with us IO girls! Thanks for stopping by and shave a fabulous day!!
Ellen

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Ellen, I especially love the bottom one :) I hope you are doing well ! Take care, Shirleyxx ps yes 25 holidays would be wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two pretty cards but I love the garden rose card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!! Both Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant gorgeous cards--thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!