Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 8 October 2015

Impression Obsession Fall/Winter Die Hop~Day 1

Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall Designer Die Hop!

We have some beautiful new dies to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!

The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new dies on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please).

The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!

We will have two days of blog hopping (October 8th & 9th) and THREE prizes!

There will be a prize for each of the two hop days (comment entries open until 10pm CT each day) and a bonus prize will be awarded on the final day of our hop from all the comments left for both days. Comment entries will stay open until Friday at 10PM CT. Winners will be announced the following day. Good luck!

So….if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!

If you have any questions please email Jeanne.

All of the new dies you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW! Click on over to see all the new dies......... Impression Obsession Store.

 
    IO Blog                                   
 Anna Wight
 Daniela Dobson   
  Dina Kowal 
Ellen Taylor ~That's Me 
  Jeanne Streiff 
  Jenny Gropp 
  Karen Amidon 
  Laura Fulcher
  Vicki Garrett

I have a few new dies to share today....
Card #1

Card #1 Supplies:
IO Products Used~
Happy Halloween DIE326-F
 Happy Halloween
 Spider Web DIE115-J
 Spider Web
Skeleton DIE312-O
 Skeleton
Spider Web Background DIE313-YY
Spider Web Background
Other Products Used~Silver String, Glossy accents, Black Rhinestones, Pop Dots, Memento Grape Jelly ink, Sparkle Paper, Sponge.

Card #2



Card #2 Supplies:
Impression Obsession Products Used~
Boo DIE325-V
Boo
Jack O'Lantern Set DIE340-T
Jack O'Lantern Set

All-In One-Frames Ovals DIE292-WW
All-in-One Frames - Ovals
Other products Used~Black Rhinestones, Wink of Stella Orange, Green Markers, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Memento Tangelo & Cantaloupe ink.

 Card #3


 Card #3 Supplies:
Impression Obsession Products Used~
Boo DIE325-V
Boo
Mini Bats DIE331-D
Mini Bats

all-In-One-Frames rectangles 2 DIE291-WW
All-in-One Frames - Rectangles 2
Cover-A-Card Sky CC215
Cover-a-Card Sky
Other products Used~Wink of Stella Clear, Black Rhinestones, Memento Grape Jelly, Sponge.

Card #4



Card #4 Supplies:
Impression Obsession Products Used~
Sunburst Background DIE354-YY
Sunburst Background
Sun Will Come Out B14124

Sun Will Come Out

Other Products Used~Ribbon, Pop Dots, Sponge, Clear Embossing Powder, Memento Tangelo &Versafine Onyx Black.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the draw!!
Ellen

50 comments:

  1. As always, your cards are WONDERFUL!! What GREAT inspiration for these new AWESOME dies!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for showing exactly which dies you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Loving the new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of dies, love your ideas, great showcasing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card with the ghost coming out of the "BOO" is just so cute. All your cards are nice, but that one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recently I was singing, The sun will come out tomorrow, because we had 11 days of rain, rain, rain. That has got to be my favorite right now. But 4 projects and all those wonderful dies. How wonderful! Can't have too many dies!
    Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first introduction to IO dies and they are just great. I love all the cards you did today. I love that spider web and the boo dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your cards, but the Boo card is my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards! That purple and black one is spooktacukar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! That purple and black one is spooktacukar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Halloween is not my favourite holiday but these cards are so cute, love that pumpkin die. The sky, sun and rectangle dies would be the ones I would purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Halloween is not my favourite holiday but these cards are so cute, love that pumpkin die. The sky, sun and rectangle dies would be the ones I would purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so cute. Love the skeleton die and how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all so cute. Love the skeleton die and how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute cute cards!! The skeleton card is unique. I liked the bats too, they are all so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome cards!! Love the sunburst die!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cards! Thanks for sharing so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!!!! SO MANY SUPER DIES coming out!!! SUPER SPOOKY CARDS & I LOOOVE your sunshine card!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love them all, but especially the one with the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute cards. I love the pumpkins, they are so cute. Now that spider web die reminds me of the one I stepped through in the yard yesterday. I like the skeleton card, but I think he lost his head. :) Thanks, for sharing your awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving the purple and black color combo and that spiderweb!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the disjointed skeleton. I have to get that one.
    The purple with the bats and Boo is really pretty too.
    The sun rays is a nice break from all of the Halloween cards we've been seeing.
    thanks for sharing some wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Halloween cards are so much fun. Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wowser! You outdid yourself sister! All your cards are scrumptious! xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. I haven't done Halloween cards but the jack o'lantern set is so cute! Also can see lots of uses for the sunburst background die.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards! I love the bats with the clouds behind, cool effect! And I also love the orange pumpkins grouped together on the second card. Great ideas as well! :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards! The purple BOO card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  28. One card is cuter than the next!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You were BUSY! Love the Sun'll Come Out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! Four amazing cards - not sure which one I like best. Love how you used these different dies.

    ReplyDelete
  31. all of your cards are fantastic!! but honestly the batty one is super adorable hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your four cards are so very different. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Im after the new skeleton die from IO!! Love all your cards very inspiring :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are all wonderful, I'm especially loving the spiderweb background!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow - you gave us lots of choices, Ellen. I really like the use of purple paper for Halloween cards.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the skeleton bone card - very clever to have the bones get stuck in the web!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your inspiration using the different dies! Love the bats, skeletons, pumpkins and the cloud background stamp! Very creative cards!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful ideas. I love the different ideas for the same dies.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your creative ideas. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh that sunburst is just calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fun cards. I just love the purple one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  43. lots of great Halloween ideas

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful cards, very funy :-) Thanks for having fun together.
    Regards,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  45. I really like all your creations for today.

    ReplyDelete
  46. So many wonderful cards! I particularly like the bats flying away and the skeleton tangled in the web.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow- these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great cards! I really love the sunburst!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!