Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 9 October 2015

Impression Obsession Fall/Winter Die Hop~Day 2


Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall Designer Die Hop!

We have some beautiful new dies to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!

The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new dies on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please).

The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!

We will have two days of blog hopping (October 8th & 9th) and THREE prizes!

There will be a prize for each of the two hop days (comment entries open until 10pm CT each day) and a bonus prize will be awarded on the final day of our hop from all the comments left for both days. Comment entries will stay open until Friday at 10PM CT. Winners will be announced the following day. Good luck!

So….if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!

If you have any questions please email Jeanne.

All of the new dies you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW! Click on over to see all the new dies......... Impression Obsession Store.

 
    IO Blog                                   
 Anna Wight
 Daniela Dobson   
  Dina Kowal 
Ellen Taylor ~That's Me 
  Jeanne Streiff 
  Jenny Gropp 
  Karen Amidon 
  Laura Fulcher
  Vicki Garrett
 Kittie Caracciolo

I have a few new dies to share today........ 

Card #1 


Card #1 Supplies:
Impression Obsession Products Used~ 
Merry Christmas DIE330-R

Merry Christmas - TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK


Tree Landscape Layers DIE346-YY

Tree Landscape Layers
Santa's Sled DIE311-R
Santa's Sled




 
Other Products Used~red/Silver/white Glitter Paper, Pop Dots, Glossy Accents.

Card #2
Card #2 Supplies:
Impression Impression Products Used~
Reindeer Flourish DIE336-V
 Reindeer Flourish
 Peace DIE226-A
 Peace
 Pine Branch DIE021-N
Pine Branch Die
Lg. Poinsettia DIE323-Z 
 Lg. Poinsettia Set
Sm. Poinsettia Set DIE322-J 
 Sm. Poinsettia Set - TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
 Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames DIE242-YY
 Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames
Other Products Used: Memento Luxe Wedding Dress Ink, Adirondack mushroom Ink, Sponge, Pearls, All purpose Ink Frost #72, Rubbing Alcohol.

Card#3
 
Card #3 Supplies:
Impression Obsession Products Used~
Peppermint Block DIE314-V 
Peppermint Block
Ornament Flourish DIE353-YY(I only used the flourishes in this die and saved the ornaments for another card)
 Ornament Flourish
Mason Jar DIE137-E
Mason Jar
 Sweet Wishes C8638
 Sweet Wishes
 Fir Sprig Set DIE112-D
 Fir Sprig Set
Other products Used:Vellum, Rhinestones, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Glossy Accents, Pop Dots, Bakers Twine.

Card #4
Card #4 Supplies:
Impression Obsession Products Used~
Deer and Doe DIE306-Y
Deer and Doe
Tree Landscape Layers DIE346-YY(I trimmed the trees off)

Tree Landscape Layers

Mistletoe and Bells DIE110-G

Mistletoe and Bells
Merry Christmas C3824 
 Merry Christmas
Other Products Used: Stardust Stickles, Pop Dots, Rhinestone, Versamark and Silver Embossing Powder.

Card #5 A stepped up version of the previous card.

Impression Obsession products Used~
Cardinals DIE333-H

Cardinals

 Forest DIE310-XX

Forest

 Deer and Doe DIE306-Y
 Deer and Doe
 Tree Landscape Layers DIE346-YY
Tree Landscape Layers(Again I trimmed the trees off)

 Other Products Used: Organza Ribbon, Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, Sponge, Stardust Stickles, Pop dots.

 Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the drawing!
Ellen

53 comments:

  1. Oh that swirly antlered deer is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Your cards are AMAZING!! I am so glad I don't have to pick a favorite die ... I LOVE them all!! Your inspiration is AWESOME!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that frosted poinsettia is AMAZING - beautiful layers! All of your creations are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! So many beautiful projects you shared with us! I love them all. Thanks for sharing your creativity. kReN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good gracious, your cards are all so beautiful. I love them all but your deer card really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are amazing! You inspire me! I've learned a lot from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are just beautiful! You have been one busy creative lady. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary McCrary10/09/2015 7:16 am

    I like all of your beautiful cards, but no. 2 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my my! So much cuteness is going here! All and each creations is so attractive, love all the gorgeous dies, you are an amazing creator, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing cards, especially the number two!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my what gorgeous cards using only the new dies! I can see a couple of new dies making their way onto my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super inspiration! Each card is fantastic! What a great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would frame a card like yours! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my goodness!!! What a beautiful group of cards!!!!! So many of these new dies are jumping right to the top of my wish list!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! What a beautiful collection of cards! Soooo many things I want now :/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe how many creations you made and they are all spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My jaw just dropped as I scrolled through your blog today. Each card is just wonderful and so intricate. I love all the scenes you created. The candy reminds me of our Christmas past. We always had that candy in our socks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the reindeer, so elegant, yet so simple. All of your cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have been very busy ... and I love ALL your cards but that reindeer flourish is my fav die. I must find it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow lots of beauties here Ellen, but my fav is Number 2, I love the poinsettia's and the reindeer flourish. The reindeer has been added to my wish list. I hope you are doing well, take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful projects. I love that you added glitter to the poinsettia. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH MY GOODNESS!!! YOU OUT-DID YOURSELF Ellen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I can tell YOU WERE HAVING FUN!!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) (Don't make me pick just one!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow--thanks for all the holiday inspiration. Card #2 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow have you been busy making all of those gorgeous cards! I especially love the beautiful poinsettia design...that die is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely cards. Just bought a bunch of the dies you used. Thanks for all the inspiration. It makes my job easier. I'm in LOVE with dies!!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  26. What great cards. Especially love the first with the beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such creative cards! I am in awe of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  28. very nice cards-such a variety

    ReplyDelete
  29. Each of your cards showcases the dies so well, and the colors are beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Santa and sleigh die. that will be at the top of the list.
    The deer with the fanciful antlers will be right under that.
    Beautiful projects. You showcased all of the new products so wonderfully
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh what fun! Santa and the sleigh die is so pretty. Love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful cards. These poinsetia is wonderful. Thanks for having fun together.
    Regards,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really like card #2...but all are grand!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow... so many fun projects! Love all the birds in the trees and those deer antlers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow you have been busy! Love the cards

    ReplyDelete
  36. Too many wonderful cards to even pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  37. All your cards are stunning and so creative. I am thinking that Tree Landscape die is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  38. All of these cards are beautiful! The poinsettia detail is so pretty. I love the little red birds in the forest and the deer are so classic and modern looking. Wonderful work!! :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  39. what a wonderful display of cards! Those poinsettias look amazing and I love all the deer dies!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amazing! Great work. Card #2 is my favorite. I love the whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  41. So many gorgeous cards! I love them all. Those modern looking deer are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ellen, the cards are fabulous. My favorite is the second one. those poinsettias are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks for showing so many of the new dies. It really helps a lot when trying to visualize the sizes. I love that Reindeer card with the poinsettias, and the way you dressed up that mason jar for Xmas is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow, you were one busy girl! Wonderful designs Ellen, love them all. The Reindeer and Poinsettia is gorgeous...great release!

    ReplyDelete
  45. So many gorgeous creation. Love them all. Those dies are simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh, my gosh! Simply marvelous creations! You are a very creative gal!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow, you have been one busy and crafty lady! Love every single one of these gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow!! Your cards are all soooo Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ohmygosh, these cards are all so elegant and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow, all of these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  51. You're cards are amazing! I really love the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!