Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 5 November 2015

Give Thanks~Impression Obsession Challenge


Hello Friends!

It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Impression Obsession challenge!!  This weeks challenge is "GIVE THANKS"! 


Play along with us and create something inspired by "GIVE THANKS" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.



Check out what my talented teammates have created to inspire you.....


   IO Blog                                   

  Daniela Dobson   
  Dina Kowal 
Ellen Taylor ~That's Me 
  Jeanne Streiff 
  Karen Amidon 
  Laura Fulcher
  Vicki Garrett
 Kittie Caracciolo

I have two cards to share today!!

  Apples H1782 was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Prisma Pencils. The image was trimmed down to fit behind one of the frames from the  6 In 1 Rectangle Frames DIE242-YY set. The frame was popped up over the image. and mounted over a Sizzix embossing folder.  Happy and Warm Wishes B9785 was stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with clear embossing Powder, then popped up.  Wheat DIE085-X was colord with Prisma Pencils and tied with Burlap twine. All the papere except the Wheat and image was sponged with Vintage Sepia.   It was finished off with a few brown pearls and a touch of Wink of Stella clear on the wheat and the apples.

 Supplies:
 Impression Obsession Products Used~
 Apples H1782


Apples
 Happy and Warm Wishes B9785



Happy and Warm Wishes
 Wheat DIE085-X
 Wheat
 6 In 1 Rectangle Frames DIE242-YY
 Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames
Other Products Used~Sizzix Embossing Folder, Burlap Twine, Pearls, Sponge, Pop Dots, Sponge, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Clear Embossing Powder, Wink Of Stella Clear, Prisma Pencils.

 Card #2

 It's always nice to give the host a thank you  card after having you over for Thanksgiving supper.  I'd rather make a card than cook any day!

 Leafy Vine Background L9787  and Grunge Thanks D9784 were both stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia and Clear Embossed.   The edges of the paper has been sponged with Memento Desert Sand and Rich Cocoa.  Some Burlap Twine was wrapped around the mat.  Pumpkin DIE094-U was cut out of orange paper and colored with Copic markers and popped up.  Two Mark Richards Candi to finish it off.  A pretty simple card!!

Supplies~
Impression Obsession Products Used:
Leafy Vine Background L9787 
Leafy Vine Background
Grunge Thanks D9784 
Grunge Thanks
Pumpkin DIE094-U 
Pumpkin 

INK~Copic Markers:YG67, YR65, YR04, YR00; Versafine Vintage Sepia; Memento Rich Cocoa; Desert Sand, Tangelo.
Misc~Mark Richards Candi, Clear Embossing Powder, Burlap Twine, Pop Dots, Sponge.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you get a chance to play along with us IO girls, we would love to see your creations! Have a fantastic day!!
Ellen

7 comments:

  1. Both cards are very nice. I love the look of the wheat stems....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cards are the epitome of fall. I like the thank you card very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Ellen, just catching up on your beauties... I hope you are doing well, it's a bit dreary and cool here. Cheers, Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, the first one with the wheat is my favorite. I love fall cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 wonderful cards, but I especially love the first one! That wheat die is going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I first saw the basket of apples, I was surprised with the concept. I love the idea of the image, and beautiful coloring. The wheat is the extra special touch. Your background caught my eye too, as I love that embossing folder as well. a beautiful card. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!